- Privacy and Information sharing Policy
This privacy and information sharing policy (referred to as “Policy”) aims to ensure information security related to organizations and individuals participating in accessing and transacting on the website /, which is owned by Haplast JSC
This policy describes how Haplast receives, synthesizes, stores, uses and protects information of organizations and individuals (called collectively as “Customers”) participating in accessing and transacting on the website The Customer’s access to or performance of transactions on the website / shall be interpreted as the Customer has read, understood and agreed to comply with this Policy, including revised versions, supplement of the Policy. The revised version of this Policy (if any) will take effect after 7 days from the date of amendment and supplement of the Policy announced by Haplast.
- Specific regulations
2.1. Regarding to collecting information
– When the Customer performs transactions and/ or registers to open an account at the website //, from time to time, the Customer must provide some necessary information for the implementation of transaction and account registration (customer information).
– Customers are responsible for ensuring the information provided by them is complete, accurate and always updated to ensure completeness and accuracy. Haplast is not responsible for resolving any dispute if the information provided by the Customers is not accurate, updated or fake.
2.2. Regrading to storing and securing personal information
– Customers information, as well as exchange information between customers and Haplast, are saved and secured by Haplast’s system. The information about payment cards of customers will be secured by Haplast’s payment gateway.
– Haplast has appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of customer information. Haplast also regularly cooperates with security experts to update the latest information on network security to ensure the safety of customer information when customers access, register to open an account or use the features of Haplast’s website. When collecting data, Haplast stores and secures customer information at the server system and these information are secured by firewall systems, access control measures, data encrypt,…
– Customer’s payment card information is protected by Haplast’s payment gateway partners according to international standards. Haplast does not allow third parties to monitor or collect Customer information, on Haplast’s component websites.
– For closed accounts, we still store personal information and access of customers to serve the purposes of fraud prevention, investigation, troubleshooting,… Haplast only deletes these datas if Customer requires. In case customers request, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will receive, review and make the request to delete information as soon as possible.
– Customers absolutely must not have any use of tools and programs to illegally interfere in the system or change the data structure of Haplast; must not engage in any other acts to spread, encourage activities for the purpose of interfering, sabotaging or infiltrating Haplast system’s data; It is prohibited to conduct acts prohibited by Vietnamese law. In case Haplast discovers that Customer has intentionally forged, cheated or distributed unauthorized information,… Haplast has the right to transfer Customer’s personal information to the competent authorities for handling according to laws.
2.3. Regarding to using customers’ information
Haplast has the right to use the information provided by Customers, including but not limited to customer information to:
– Provide services/ utilities to the Customer based on the needs and habits of the Customer when accessing Haplast;
– Sending notices, exchanging information between the Customer and Haplast, other websites of HAPLAST JSC, or vice versa;
– Detect and prevent fraudulent activities, sabotage Customer’s account or activities of Customer’s identity on Haplast;
– Contact, support contact and deal with Customers in special cases.
2.4. Regarding to sharing customers’ information
– Haplast does not provide customer information to any third parties unless being required to do so by the request of the competent Government agencies, as prescribed by law, or when providing these information is necessary for Haplast to provide services/ utilities to customers (For example: Providing the necessary for delivery information to the delivery partners,…).
Haplast can share the use of customer information for the following purposes:
Market research and analysis reports: Haplast can use customer information to conduct market research, summarize and analyze Customer’s general information (e.g. average age, geographical area). Details will be hidden and will only be used for statistical work. In the event that Haplast conducts a survey that requires Customer involvement, any responses to surveys or polls that Customer provides to Haplast will not be forwarded to any third parties.
Exchange customer information with other companies at HAPLAST JSC and partners who have signed customer care cooperation agreements with Haplast: Haplast can share customer information for member companies of HAPLAST JSC, Haplast’s customer care partners. This sharing helps Haplast to provide customers with information about products and services related to goods, services and other matters that the Customer may interested in. In the event that HAPLAST JSC member companies and Haplast’s affiliates are granted access to customer information, they will strictly comply with the provisions described in this Policy.
Exchange customer information with third party partners, agents of Haplast: Haplast can transfer customer information to agents and subcontractors to do data analysis, marketing and customer service support line. Haplast can also exchange customer information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
– In addition to the above cases, Haplast will give specific notice to the Customer when it is required to disclose customer information to a third party. In this case, Haplast commits to disclose customer information only with the Customer’s consent.
2.5. Using cookie
Haplast provides cookies or similar technologies to collect information such as: access history, Customer’s choices when accessing and using Haplast’s features… to increase the security experience and help Haplast understand customers’ needs and preferences to be able to provide better services.
2.6. Contact, answer questions
Whenever customers need assistance, please call the hotline +84 966 34 6668 or send email to: email@example.com.
Thank you for your valuable cooperation!